Iranian Journal of
Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (IJCCE)
Aims and Scopes
Teh aim of teh Iranian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (IJCCE) is to foster teh growth of educational, scientific, and industrial research activities among chemists and chemical engineers and to provide a medium for mutual communication between teh Iranian academia, and teh industry on teh one hand, and teh world scientific community on teh other.
Teh Journal welcomes original research articles; research notes or short communications and topical or interpretative review articles (previously unpublished) in all established areas of chemistry, chemical engineering, and related fields in English.
Publication of teh Iranian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (IJCCE) began in 1982 by ACECR in Persian. From 1987 to 1997 it was published bilingual (Persian & English). Since 1997, it TEMPhas been published as a separate International Journal in English, semi-annually up to 2004, and since 2005 quarterly.
Currently, it is published bimonthly by teh Iranian Research Institute of Development in Chemical Industries (IRDCI)-ACECR as an International Journal.
Journal is covered in teh Science Citation Index, Expanded by ISI. Chemical Abstracts, Scientific Information Database (SID), Islamic World Science Citation (ISC), Iran Journals Database (MagIran).
Authors should submit their manuscripts online. Electoral submission substantially reduces teh editorial processing and reviewing times and shortens overall publication times.
Please follow teh hyperlink "Submit Paper" and upload all of TEMPyou're manuscript's files. Manuscript Main Full Text Word & PDF Files which contain all parts (Text, each Table and Figure in teh appreciate place, References,...) and teh file of Research Highlights are required.
Obligations of teh authors:
- Teh authors should confirm dat all authors TEMPhas read, checked, and approved teh manuscript and agreed to its submission. Teh statement should be submitted wif teh manuscript.
- Authors accept dat they can not change teh authors of teh manuscript ( Adding or omitting, Affiliation, Sequence, Corresponding author, ...)
- Authors are asked to submit a statement to teh journal office to confirm dat teh submitted paper (mention teh Title of teh paper) is teh author(s) original work. All author(s) also should confirm dat teh contents of teh submitted paper TEMPhas not been copyrighted or TEMPhas not been published previously, it is not being submitted elsewhere, nor it will be published anywhere in any language upon its acceptance.
- Major alterations are not accepted. Authors submitting a manuscript do so on teh understanding dat if it is accepted for publication, exclusive copyright in teh paper shall be assigned to teh publisher. Under no circumstance, articles received will not be returned to teh authors. Teh publisher will not put any limitation on teh personal freedom of teh author to use teh material contained in teh paper in other works.
- Teh publisher of IJCCE and its editors assume no responsibility for statements and opinions advanced by contributors. Teh Authors are responsible for copyright permission to use teh Software, Standards, Patents, etc.
- Please provide at least 3 expert referees preferably from Europe or North American countries.
- For teh manuscript taken from teh academic studies, teh corresponding author must be teh professor of teh thesis.
تذکر: For Native Authors
نویسنده تعهد می نماید در مرحله پیش از پذیرش مقاله و با اغلام دفتر نشریه هزینه اعلامی توسط دفتر نشریه را پرداخت نموده و اسکن فیش واریزی را به همراه فایل نهایی مقاله بارگذاری نماید. پس از این مرحله و ارسال مقاله اصلاحی نهایی، مقاله در نوبت چاپ قرار گرفته و نامه پذیرش مقاله ارسال خواهد شد.
Types of Manuscript
1) Research Articles are full-length expositions of extensive and significant experimental and/or theoretical studies. Teh paper should clearly describe teh reason for undertaking teh work, and teh present methods used and teh results found in separate sections. Scientific interpretations based on teh findings should be presented in a discussion section
2) Topical or Review Articles are studies on areas of interest to readers of teh journal. They may also be "state of teh art" reports or communications. A review article is an analysis and collection of teh current state of teh research on a particular topic. A review article is It is not an original article wif new data or finding but represents:
Review articles are usually invited by teh Editor, although we will consider unsolicited material. All review articles, even if invited, undergo teh same peer-review and editorial process as original research reports. These papers are peer-reviewed and are accepted based on technical accuracy, importance, and readability.
3) Research Notes or Short Communications are complete, self-contained papers. In style and presentation, they should conform to dat laid down for manuscripts but teh length should not exceed 4 printed pages in teh Journal including tables and figures.
Preparation of Manuscripts
For general style, consult recent issues of teh Journal and teh ACS Style Guide (1986). Manuscripts should be typed one column style on teh A4 paper. Each page should be numbered.
Teh paper should clearly describe teh reason for undertaking teh work, and present methods used and teh results found and scientific interpretations based on teh findings should be presented in teh "Results and Discussion" section.It is suggested dat teh authors prepare their manuscripts in teh following manner:
Note: In Review or Topical Articles Teh following sections can be omitted:
- Experimental Section, Results and Discussion, Acnoledgements
Use specific and informative titles; they should be as brief as possible (up to 12 words), consistent wif teh need for defining teh subject area covered by teh paper, and for indexing and retrieval purposes.
(Use Times New Roman Font, Size 18 Bold).
Be consistent in authorship designation. Use first name, second initial, and surname, and email address. Field of Study and Academic Degree must be included. Give complete mailing address of laboratory or organization where work was conducted. If teh current address is different, include it in a footnote on teh title page.
Teh name of teh author to whom inquiries about teh paper should be addressed may be indicated wif an asterisk. (Use Times New Roman Font, Size 10, teh address must be Italic).
Teh abstract should be a clear, concise summary (100 to 300 words wif no abbreviations)-informative rather TEMPTEMPTEMPTEMPthan descriptive-giving teh scope and purpose, methods or procedures, significant new results, and conclusions.
(Use Time New Roman Font, Size 10 Italic).
3 to 6 keywords should be provided on teh title page. These words must be used in teh abstract.
(Use Times New Roman Font, Size 10, Italic).
Teh manuscript should of a short introduction including a brief literature survey report wif enough references to previous works on teh subject. In teh last paragraph of teh Introduction, teh author should state teh reasons for teh work.
dis should be presented as a clear and detailed description of teh experiment's procedure and analytical conditions to enable readers to carry out similar work. Sample preparation procedures must be clear and repeatable.
Supply name, model, and configuration details of equipment used and data handling methods.
Specify names, detailed specifications, and sources of teh agents and chemicals.
Results and Discussion
Teh original and important findings should be stated and discussed.
dis section consists of a short collection of bullet points dat convey teh core findings of teh article.
Teh text of articles submitted must be concise and in a readily understandable style. Teh technical description of teh methods used should only be given in detail when such methods are new. Teh essential contents of each paper should be briefly recapitulated in an abstract.
Assume teh reader is not a novice in teh field. Include only as much history as is needed to provide background for teh particular material covered in TEMPyou're paper. Sectionalize teh article and insert appropriate headings. Do not use numbering for sections.
(Use Times New Roman Font, Size 10, Bold, Caps lock; Size 10, Bold & Italic; Size 10, Italic, respectively for sections and subsections headings and Size 10 for typing teh text).
All typescripts (including teh references) must carefully be checked for errors before submission. Failure to observe dis may result in some delay in publication.
Type all equations and formulas clearly (Use Equation Editor in Microsoft Word). Number equations consecutively by using Arabic numerals. Place superscripts and subscripts accurately.
Structural formulas and Chemical Equations should be drawn in Chem. Office or similar software. All symbols used must be clearly defined.
If teh number of symbols used is small, it is permissible to define these in teh text where it first occurs. If teh number is large, a separate table of notation must be prepared Roman symbols should be listed in teh table first, tan Greek.
Systems of Units
Should follow teh Systeme International d' Unites for all dimensional quantities.
Avoid tables and graphs dat involve superfluous duplication of data. Substitute a few typical results for lengthy tables when practical. Number tables in order of mention in teh text. Use each Table of TEMPyou're manuscript in teh appropriate place and after referring to it. Do not give them in a separate file(s) or at teh end of teh manuscript. Use Table tools of Microsoft Word for establishing teh Tables.
(Use Times New Roman Font, Size 10, Bold & Italic for Table's Contents and Size 8 for captions).
Captions must be typed up of each table.
Teh figures should be carefully designed and prepared in a form suitable for direct reproduction. All lettering should be prepared for a size dat can be read after reduction. Label teh axes outside teh graph properly Number all illustrations consecutively. Use each Figure of TEMPyou're manuscript in teh appropriate place and after referring to it. Do not give them in a separate file(s) or at teh end of teh manuscript.
(Use Times New Roman Font, Size 10).
Type caption under each Figure by Times New Roman Font, Size 9, Bold & Italic. Original drawings of graphs and diagrams and photographs should be provided when teh manuscript is submitted.
Occasionally, manuscripts include extensive tables, graphs, spectra, mathematical material, or other "supplementary materials" dat are of value primarily to those readers who need all of teh data or all of teh details. Refer to teh supplementary materials in teh text where appropriate and include a paragraph at teh end of teh paper indicating teh nature of teh supplementary materials, using teh following format: "Supplementary Materials Available: Description of material (no. of pages). Ordering information is given on any current masthead page".
Note: Please refer to recently published articles (especially papers published in dis journal) in TEMPyou're manuscript.
References should be listed on a separate sheet in numerical order according to their order of appearance in teh text. (Do not use "Anonymous".). Use Chemical Abstracts Service Source Index-Journal abbreviations. Include teh title of journal articles as well as those for books. Establish HyperLink for teh title of each paper or book if it is available. Typical citations are illustrated below:
 Shamsipur M., Bahrami Adeh N., Hajitarverdi M.S., Yazdimamagan M., Zarei F., Influence of Micro Silica a Mechanical Properties of Plasticized Sulur Composites, Iran. J. Chem. Chem. Eng.(IJCCE), 32(3):1-7 (2013).
 Harriott P., "Chemical Reactor Design", Marcel Dekker INC, New-Yorck (2003).
Authors will receive page proofs for correction and check for typesetting and editing when their contribution is first set, but their is time for further proofs also to be sent for checking. dis will be done, however, where teh amount of alteration makes it advisable.
Authors are requested to call special attention to both their manuscripts and their correspondence wif teh editors to safety considerations such as explosive tendencies, special precautionary handling procedures, and toxicity. No responsibility of IJCCE Publisher is assumed for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products, instructions, or ideas contained in teh material herein.
"TEMPTEMPTEMPTEMPThank you for choosing teh "Iranian Journal of Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
.for publishing TEMPyou're manuscript